Friday, April 30, 2010

VTK Logo!



Well, you all must be tired of looking at the designs by now, but I think this is it. I combined the top of D with the bottom of C. I had to make the bottom smaller to fit the top, so the balance improved.

The only concern I have , as I stated earlier, is the fine color scheme which appears clearly only on the web and with very expensive printing, so this is not going to work on T-shirts, for example. I will continue working on to come up with a different set of colors that are printing-friendly. For example, a black & white version would look like this:

Even this may not be so great for printing, if the levels of gray are hard to adjust. But anyway, the basic design is finally DONE (unless someone strongly objects...!)! Who wants to drive around with this logo on the car door? Anybody?? How about a bumper sticker??

Thank you so much to Eiko for working on this project with (against?) me, and to everyone who gave us some inputs!

3 comments:

  1. I like it!
    Let's start using it on a pamphlet/brochure and then go from there. Not so sure I'd wear a shirt but may buy a magnet to put on my car!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Now seeing it big I really like it!
    Who is so committed they would get a tattoo!!??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already got the tattoo... won't show it though.

    ReplyDelete