Monday, June 28, 2010

Western Region Seminar @ Temple City (Sunday June 27)

It was great to see many from our dojo participating in the regional seminar! It's my responsibility as an instructor to give my students as much learning opportunities as possible. I personally don't understand why other dojos don't do the same??

It was a great fundamental training led by Ron and Avi. Sorry for those who didn't hear/understand Avi speaking. I will try to cover the points he mentioned when I teach, so that you can have better understanding later. Actually even without saying, I'm covering a lot of same points that Avi teaches (I was his student for a few years before going to Nishiyama's classes.) but from a different angle. Let me know if you have any specific questions about the subjects he taught!

No comments:

Post a Comment