Monday, August 30, 2010

POLL: RESPONSE REQUIRED

It looks like I will get a full-time position at the hospital I'm working at. However, the position they offered me will require me to work every Sunday 8:30-5:00. I will start it on September 26.

So here is the question: Which would you prefer - Move Sunday PM class to...

A) Later time (Sunday 6PM)
B) Saturday AM (Saturday 10AM)
C) Saturday PM (Saturday 1PM)

I really want to keep the class schedule as is, but I have no choice. Any change we make, it's probably impossible to accommodate everyone, but we want to try to make the best choice.

Please make a comment on this blog, or e-mail me or Jon directly with any comments, opinions or suggestions.

4 comments:

  1. Unfortunately, Saturday 10am is the only one of these that MAY work for me. That's my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to mention - Congrats on the hospital gig! Freakin awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah congrats!! Though Sunday at 6 would work best for me :\ This is gonna get messy.. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 1 vote Sat 10am (me) and 1 vote Sat 10am or 1pm (Eiko)

    This may get messy but we'll have to go with majority rules.
    Also - should it be 1 hour rather than 1.5 hours?
    Ahhh...decisions decisions...I love our little dojo!!!

    ReplyDelete