Friday, October 15, 2010

Events Notice

I'm attending both of these!

1. Avi's seminar in San Diego
Saturday, October 30 - 11am to 4pm
$49
@TMAC: 7835 Highland Village Place #D104, San Diego, CA, 92129

2. Sensei Nishiyama's Memorial Training
Sunday, November 7 - 8:30-10am
Free
@ NKI: 12121 W. Pico Blvd., Los Angeles, CA 90064

I know most of you didn't have a chance to meet Sensei Nishiyama, but I'm sure you heard or read about him by now. I would not be here teaching you this art if I never met him. He changed my life and million others' all over the world through traditional karate. It would be great if you all could make it to the morning training (we will visit his grave after the class, but you do not need to come). Ron will probably be teaching, and best of all, it's FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment