Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Did I ask for a smaller class?? Come on people! I do like teaching a small class because I can pay more individualized attention, but the energy you get from a large class is so much better. So please don't miss a class (especially if you're planning on testing soon), and for personal attention schedule for a private lesson.

I actually was going to go over side kicks, thinking it will help our white belts, but I decided to cover that in another class since there was only one white belt. I hate it when I have to switch a class subject that I planned in advance!!

Kihon:
Step-back Gedan-barai ~ Step-in Oi-zuki ~ Step-back Gedan-barai ~ Slide-in Gyaku-zuki
Kizami Mae-geri ~ Mae-geri
Kizami Mawashi-geri ~ Mawashi-geri
Ushiro-geri (step-in)
Mae-geri ~ Mawashi-geri ~ Ushiro-geri ~ Uraken-uchi ~ Gyaku-zuki


Kumite:
Sen with a punch (against a slide-in half attack)
Sen with a front leg kick (against a slide-in half attack)
Sen with a back leg kick (against a step-in Oi-zuki)
Any one kick, reacting to a signal

See you Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment