Friday, October 15, 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010

As I was teaching Jon M. a private lesson yesterday, I realized that I should go over Kihon sequence for the exam in the classes soon. Now that there are students at different levels, just going over Kihon for various levels would take time. I will probably just focus on one set per class, so try not to miss a class that your exam contents will be covered. Of course you don't know when, so you simply should not miss any class...! ;-)

Training Subjects (oh no, it's been 3 days already? I hope I didn't forget too many...):

Kihon:
Kizami-zuki ~ Gyaku-zuki
Oi-zuki (or Sanbon-zuki)
Mae-geri (or Kizami Mae-geri ~ Mae-geri)


Kata:
Your favorite


Kumite:
One attack
Sen against a half attack
Same, moving around

Please read the handbook and learn from it. We didn't give it to you for nothing! We expect you to know what's on it, and ask me if you have any questions. Exam contents are there, too. Also, we're planning to revise it later, so please give us any comments/suggestions/criticisms, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment