Friday, October 22, 2010

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I'm happy that our dojo is growing and we always have many students training! ...However, this means it's hard for me to pay personal attention to every one of you. Especially to those of you who miss classes occasionally, I recommend you to take private lessons. Now that I'm working full-time my availability is limited, so please contact me early to schedule it. This applies to any levels: from white belts to black belts.

It's my pleasure to see my students improving, and I'll do my best to help you if you're willing and able to learn!

Training Subjects:

Kata:
Warm-up
Checking Form
Checking Body Dynamics / floor connection

Kihon:
Oi-zuki (or Sanbon-zuki)
Age-uke (or ~ Gyaku-zuki)
Soto-uke (or ~ Gyaku-zuki)
Shuto-uke (or ~ Nuki-te)
Mae-geri (and/or Mawashi-geri)

Free-style:
Combination 1 (Kizami ~ Gyaku ~ Kizami ~ Gyaku, with Tsugi-ashi in between)
Combination 2 (Mae-geri ~ Mae-geri ~ Mawashi-geri ~ Gyaku-zuki)
Combination 3 (Mae-geri ~ Mawashi-geri ~ Ushiro-geri ~ Uraken-uchi ~ Gyaku-zuki)

We will do some more kickings next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment