Sunday, October 10, 2010

Western Region Seminar @ VTK (Sunday 10.10.10)

It was a successful seminar! ...So I heard. I'm sorry that I was not able to attend. Well, the party was good. I'm glad they all seemed to have enjoyed it. Congratulations Jon, Eiko and all, for hosting a great seminar here at our dojo!

Hopefully 1-2 things you picked up during the seminar will stick with you and you will continue working on them. Ron and Avi are both my teachers, so I'm sure you found some of the things they taught similar to what I teach. But it often helps to hear the same idea from someone else.

Since I only have 1 hour class now, I will not have time to ask you guys about the seminar before the class as I used to. So please leave any comments here on the blog, both positive and negative. I myself was pretty disappointed that Jon M. wasn't there and didn't get to have carne asada or margarita... >:-D

2 comments:

  1. I promise to go over Kogo Kumite on Sunday - after hard basics of course!
    It was a pretty good turn out yesterday!
    Next time Jon M can't make it I think he should arrange for his carne asada to at least get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA! I'm glad my carne asada was missed, but bummed you guys didn't get to have it. It's still in my freezer, all 6 pounds of it.

    My margaritas and such will be present at the one year party! See you guys Thursday! (I have an EELS concert tonight)

    -Jon M

    ReplyDelete