Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

My semi-final match in Fukugo at the World Championship is now posted on Facebook. The flags were 2:3, so I lost by one judge's mistake, I mean, decision! :-) As I see it, the Italian guy is not bad, but you can see a lot of pause/Kyo in between his moves which I HATE. He sure looks nice and I lost to him, so I'll just keep my mouth shut...!

Training Subjects:

Kata:
Warm up


Kihon:
Kokutsu-dachi Shuto-uke ~ Zenkutsu-dachi Gyaku-zuki
8th Kyu ~ 5th Kyu level Kihon


Free-style:
Yori-ashi fwd/bwd
Kizami-zuki
Gyaku-zuki


Kumite:
Go-no-sen Amashi-waza against a Kizami-zuki

2 more weeks till the Kyu exam! You all look pretty good, and I'm sure you'll do just fine. Those who are trying to skip a level obviously need to work harder (and I know you have been). Do your best and make me proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment