Friday, May 27, 2011

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Earlier I couldn't even post this; I clicked "publish post" button but nothing happened. As I wrote on a comment below, it may be some kind of computer/OS/browser compatibility issue. Remember that I was complaining about not being able to format a post? I have no problem with that when I use Google Chrome; it makes sense since this blog site is a service of Google...!

Warm-up:
Kata (floor/stance & hip position)

Kihon:
Oi-zuki / Shuto-uke (hip position)
Mae-geri ~ Ushiro-geri (rock that pelvis! ...wait, that doesn't sound right)
Nami-gaeshi (foot flippin') in Kiba-dachi

Free-style:
Gyaku-zuki ~ Mawashi-geri ~ Gyaku-zuki
Gyaku-zuki ~ Ashi-barai ~ Gyaku-zuki
Kizami-zuki (fake) ~ Ashi-barai ~ Gyaku-zuki

Kumite:
Ashi-barai (sweep) with back leg
Ashi-barai with front leg

No comments:

Post a Comment