Friday, May 13, 2011

Thursday, May 5, 2011

I'm sorry that I have not posted the lesson records for over a week... I was simply lazy. For some reason it was a tiring week and did not have energy to do a small thing like this. My room is a mess, too. :-) But I did not miss to teach a class (of course!), and I did take a note about what we did after each class, so here it is for Cinco de Mayo:

Warm-up:
Kata
Heian Nidan

Kihon:
Mae-geri
Yoko Keage
Mawashi-geri

Kumite:
Keri to the target

Since we just had an exam and many of you are learning a new Kata, I'm spending as much time on each Kata as possible, going over the general forms and the sequence. If you are training regularly, by the end of this month you should be able to perform your new Kata decently, maybe even blind-folded...!?

No comments:

Post a Comment