Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's June already. Less than 3 months till the next exam! Many of you are slacking off a bit (or are simply busy). I don't blame you for whatever the reasons may be, but try to get your training time in before it gets too hot or you take off for a summer vacation! We don't know how cool/hot the new dojo will be (...well, we don't even know if we will have a new dojo or not yet, sadly...).

A lucky winner got his long private lesson today. Yes, there was only one person. This is making Jon very nervous. I'm worried, too, because I really don't want to teach just one person in that huge new dojo. I really hope the attendance will pick up again.

He and I worked on his Kata (Heian 5) a lot, and some pads drills, timing (Sen, Go-no-sen, Combinations) and free sparring.

I have not been training much lately (look who's talking? :-)), and the national championship is only about 2 weeks away. I should get my engine going!

No comments:

Post a Comment