Sunday, July 17, 2011

Oooops!

I have not blogged for a while and apologize!
I'm actually doing this BEFORE class today.
Working on the dojo has been taking a lot of time and thought lately. But I am trying to find the actual "fun"in it at the same time. I will say that every time I walk into that dojo it feels really good! Of course now I can only look at the ceiling that is falling down - but hopefully that will be rendered tomorrow :)
We have certainly come a long way! A lot of people have really helped out and that makes the process more special. A big part of the whole move that feels really good is the fact that NOBODY left!! Sometimes in moves people find the excuse to bolt. True we only moved .5 miles west but we all seem to find ways out of things if we want out. I'm glad nobody wants out! We've actually had 1 new member join in our first 3 weeks there! Our Adult karate classes still lead with 20 full time members! The kids karate is 2nd with 13 members and the jiu-jitsu class is at 7 members. I look forward to updating those numbers in the the months to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment