Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January 15, 2012 - VMAC update

Wow! I can't believe how time flies! I have not blogged in 2 weeks...
Yesterday's adult karate class was very small...strange. The Sunday classes are normally big ones. We are changing the time to make this class only 1 hour from 11-12. I promise to make it 1 hour of good hard training!!
We have had a few people join our dojo this year already - but as always we do not stop there! Keep spreading the word. As of now Adult Karate still leads the pack in numbers. Kids karate is close behind and my personal goal this year is to pass the adults # by adding more and more little guys!
Jiu-jitsu has had a sudden surge! Kids jiu-jitsu is 2 weeks in so we'll see how that progresses. Yoga is still getting its bearing too. I highly recommend yoga before karate - I've been taking every class and feel that it is really helping my back and flexibility. One way to keep fit and energetic is to stay loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment