Tuesday, February 14, 2012

February 5 - 11, 2012

We're working on the Combination Attack (Renzoku Kougeki Waza) now. I want to include some of the basic combinations from the exam requirements here and there. I don't want to spend too many weeks on this subject but perhaps for 1-3 weeks, then move on to something else.

We're canceling this Saturday's Advanced Class, because we will have a regional seminar in Redondo Beach. Is anyone going? I'm going for training, not for teaching this time, and I encourage all of you to try to make it. Almost every time I take someone's class, I find one or two new things/ideas that I want to work on or that I want to incorporate in my teaching. Though I have good 20+ years of training experience, there are many other instructors who are far more experienced or skilled than I am, and I want my students to be exposed to them as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment