Friday, August 31, 2012

UNOFFICIAL Dojo T-shirt

Remember that we had a T-shirt design contest a couple of months ago?  Melissa came up with some great designs but we had to modify and made just one kids shirt design.  But I really liked her original designs, so I decided to personally order this one (FYI, she designed 5 differrent animals: dog, bear, tiger, bunny and monkey, of which the first 3 were used for our official kids shirt).





...And of course I have to add this text on the back.












Let me know if any of you're interested in buying this shirt.  It will be somewhere around $30 (neither I nor dojo is making any profit).  I know it's not cheap but think it's worth it.  This will be the only chance to own this T-shirt (except for dog or tiger design, which I might order someday). 

EDIT: Since they are offering 30% off for this weekend, I'm taking orders in the next 2 days!  So hurry!

1 comment: