Sunday, January 27, 2013

December 30, 2012 - January 26, 2013

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Really?  Have I not posted anything on the blog since last year??  Shame on me.

Anyway, we had the Winter Training for 6 early mornings in the second week of January.  9 people completed (5+ classes) the course this year, and 4 of them were from our dojo!  Congratulations Jon Budd, Makoto, Manny and me!

I feel that this year would be a great year for the dojo.  Why?  I don't know!  But it doesn't hurt to feel positive.  I just hope that there would be no more rain to wet our bathroom ceiling and walls...

We've been working on "body snap" and some blocking techniques lately.  We'll probably continue with it for another week or so, but start integrating some other techniques or timing strategies as well.

Hope to see more of you more often at the dojo this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment