Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wednesday 8/24

A great beginners class!
For the most part all our members are beginners. In 4-5 months that will change as quite a few of you will hit the intermediate level of your training...brown belt. I think it is great so many people came tonight - it was a record I think - 12!! Hmmm...there must be a kyu test around the corner...
We had one brand new person Britani join!! This always makes me feel great - and I have been feeling great a lot lately as it seems someone joins every other week!
Our "little" dojo has 28 adult members now(including The JET - Jon, Eiko and Taichiro)!! It's great to read news letters and see VMAC or VTK in there! We have really made a name for ourselves and continue to flourish.
Come to class, train hard and be critical on yourself. Remember it is not your job or concern to be critical on others. The time you spend judging someone else is less the time you spend improving yourself. Oooh...that was a good one! I think I'll post that on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment