Monday, August 22, 2011

Wow!!

Sorry - same goes for me as far as posting.
I've been very busy as well.
Helping to run a dojo is a bit more than a part time job plus my regular job...which will be finished in 2 months, if not sooner. I can't wait - then I'll have more time to devote to the dojo.
Also - I'm not sure if anyone reads this...so I'm not overly inspired.
Needless to say our dojo grows!! We are getting a lot of calls now. People are funny. Lots of people say "I'll be there Wednesday." And then I never hear from them again. I try not to get upset or too excited when someone does this but I can't help it.
Kyu test is coming and I have to say looking at the attendance I'm somewhat worried...are you? We always said we were not a dojo that gives belts away. I hope you all take that seriously and don't get upset if you are asked to retake this kyu next time. But remember kyu tests are not mandatory. You are asking us for our opinion...not the other way around. Be strict with yourselves. If you need more time with this kyu take it!
I am mostly focusing the Sunday class on kyu test of course. At the same time I'm trying to build more endurance - running, repetition, situps, etc. We need to be in shape to really feel good about ourselves. It's a catch 22 I know...but you have to work - there is no other way. Also what you do at home is very important...
6 days until the kyu exam!!! BBQ to follow!!

1 comment: