Monday, March 12, 2012

March 4 - 10, 2012

Practicing sweeping... Sorry if you have sensitive legs/feet. The good news is, that we are moving on to a new subject now. The bad news is, if you don't like practicing sweeps, you're likely to get swept when you compete... I learned it the hard way.

On Thursday the 8th we had 18 people on the mat! Then on Saturday the 10th there were only 3 students. NO ONE from our dojo was here for the advanced class, and Kamil and his gangs kicked my behind. Seriously, I hurt my hand and can barely make a fist. Oh, maybe this is a sign that I have to work harder on my kicks - and that means, our students have to, too! :-)

The exam is less than 6 weeks away. I'm guessing not everyone is testing this time, or perhaps many will fail. In case you forget, the test only gets harder as you get advanced. It's fine as long as you keep on training regularly. I'll start mixing some exam stuff in the training, so don't miss out!

No comments:

Post a Comment