Sunday, April 1, 2012

March 25 - 31, 2012

Continuing with the same subjects... No, this blog entry is up to date. I mean about the training subject.

At this point you should know exactly what you need to do for your exam if you're testing. If not, sorry. ...I mean, sorry that I haven't gone over them clearly enough for you. Simply ask me or take a look at the handbook. I was hoping to finish creating the "exam Kihon book" by now, but I've been too busy (plus I hurt myself so I couldn't continue the photo shoot) and I won't be able to finish it in time. But judging from the reaction to my previous post, perhaps no one wants to buy this book??

Only 3 more weeks left before the exam. If you're aiming at the next exam, you only have about 4 months and 3 weeks! Are you getting nervous? Confidence only comes from within, which you build by consistent training. The longer break you take, the harder it gets to come back, so keep coming to the classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment