Friday, November 5, 2010

Thursday, November 4, 2010

First of all, thank you so much for all your support for me to go to Brazil! I can't ask for better students...

I'm feeling pretty good physically. Now I have to get mentally prepared. I know I will get nervous, so for now I just try to relax. I have to find some information about some fun/tourist stuff to do in Curitiba! :-)

Training Subjects:

Kata:
Warm-up, focusing on stance

Kihon:
Age-uke ~ Gyaku-zuki, focusing on body snap
Mae-geri
Yoko-keage
Mawashi-geri
Kizami-mae-geri ~ Mae-geri
Kizami-mawashi-geri ~ Mawashi-geri

Kumite:
Any one kick, focusing on distance and clear target (90 degrees to the target)
Same as above, reacting to an opponent moving in, focusing on foot reaction, knee to the target

See you all when I get back!

3 comments: