Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Since I didn't teach Thursday (sorry but I had a stomach flu and didn't want my students to experience a "Code Brown" accident that happens often at hospitals...!), I'm quoting jon here:

"Last night went well.
They warmed up with Heian Shodan
I introduced roundhouse kick but left a lot of the details up to you. They got just a taste.
We went over Heian Nidan - they all get confused at the last half - after 4 stoke
I showed them how to use an elbow strike - close distance on a bag, lots of hip rotation
We did all the basics - a lot actually
Timing drill with 1/2 attack and moving each other trying to keep proper ma.
The focus during the entirety of the class was "Posture!!" - I yelled that a lot."

Hope you enjoyed Sensei Budd's class!

2 comments:

  1. I can;t wait to see the comments on this one!
    I'm all yours again this Thursday so post your comments carefully!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. REMINDER EVERYONE:

    Try as hard as possible to miss class this coming Thursday.

    Thank you.

    -Jon

    ReplyDelete