Monday, February 14, 2011

Sundays...

Hmmm...
Once again a small Sunday class.
Is Sunday a bad day for a class? Maybe people would rather relax Sundays. I'm starting to think maybe this class is on its way out...

In any case for the people who did show up

We went over kata - tried to get a little more specific on each kata. Heian Shodan, Nidan and Sandan

Basics - not as grueling and not as many repetitions. Focusing on proper posture, back foot, hip rotation.

Sen practice and double sen practice to really feel Zanshin.

As I am really concentrating on my technique for my next exam I am relaying the teachings I am getting directly to you. A lot of what I'm focusing on will really enhance stance, kime, muscle alignment, ground reaction, giving everything to every technique. It also helps me to teach these things - as I forward the message I can remind myself what I should be working on as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment