Friday, February 11, 2011

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Oops, I almost forgot to post this!

Warm-up:
Lunges
Lunge Gyaku-zuki


Kata:
Heian 1~4, etc.
Focus on stances & hip position


Kihon:
Mae-geri ~ Gyaku-zuki
Soto-uke
Shuto-uke


Free-style:
Mawashi-ashi ~ Counter Attack
Focus on back leg use
------------------------------------------

I was hoping that some of you would make it to the judging seminar Friday night, but I guess a Friday night before Valentine's Day was a bad day for a seminar... Avi taught a great class, and sorry that you all missed it. I'm hoping the next one will be more practical judging training (what to look for when you're judging, etc.) though.

1 comment:

  1. Chris and I were both planning on going but had such a hectic Friday at work that we decided to go to the one in March in the OC.

    ReplyDelete