Sunday, March 20, 2011

Thursday, March 17, 2011

OK, I almost forgot to write this entry. My PC was acting up and didn't have a chance to write it. Yes I know, "excuses, excuses... (by Jon B.)"...!

I may be missing some things we did, but the class was something like:

Warm-up:
Kata
Enpi-ate in Shizen-tai
Enpi-ate in Kiba-dachi ~ Gyaku-zuki in Zenkutsu-dachi


Kihon:
Soto-uke / Soto-uke ~Gyaku-zuki / Soto-uke ~ Enpi-ate
Shuto-uke / Shuto-uke ~ Nukite-zuki / Shuto-uke ~ Kizam Mae-geri ~ Nukite
Yoko Keage, Yoko Kekomi
Yoko Keage ~ Yoko Kekomi

Kumite:
...OK, I lost it. I don't remember exactly what we did. I think we did very simple kicking drills, first against a stable target, then against a moving target (shifting-in or pausing). I remember we didn't have much time left at this point and didn't spend too much time on Kumite/timing drills.

Since I taught a class at NKI on Friday, it's hard for me to remember what we did at VTK and what we did at NKI at this point (another excuse!). Sorry! Oh, speaking of NKI, there might be a new beginner joining there. It will be interesting to see how a beginner will progress over there, comparing to our beginners. But of course my students are better for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment