Sunday, May 1, 2011

April 26 & 27, 2011 ...and KYU TEST! (April 28)

I kind of forgot to write about last week's training, but also there wasn't much to write about since we mainly trained for the test. Not too many Kata since the room was small, but we did enough Kihon to make you sweat and get your legs pumped. Everybody looked pretty good, just as I expect them to be right before the exam...! :-)

Then we had the exam on Thursday. We missed Jon B., but since you all did very well, perhaps we will not need him on the future exams? Just kidding, Jon! Congratulations, everyone! Let's work on what Ron pointed out, which were:

Kicks: knee to the target
Weapon: firm contact part
Body dynamics: exaggerate it

Next exam will be sometime in August; it's less than 4 months away. Let's surprise Ron again with our great performance!


2 comments:

  1. I'm trying to post a comment to see if it works....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...it works no problem...

    I wish I was at the kyu tests. It was very difficult for me not to be there. I was really looking forward to it. Oh well...next time!

    ReplyDelete