Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Kyu Level Tournament & Regional Championships (April 30, 2011)

We all did GREAT! Congratulations, Team VTK!

We all won medals but that's not important. I think it was a great display of what and how we train. I can confidently say that we are the best dojo in this region, if not in the whole country. I hope you learned something and can use this experience to further enhance your training. Was I a good roll-model as a competitor? I don't know since I hit a couple of brown belts...! But I sure enjoyed competing in front of my students.

Let me know if any of you want to go to the Nationals in Atlanta in June. I'm going. Eiko is probably going, and if so, Jon B. probably has to go (?). I don't think there will be a Kyu level tournament, but there will be a 2-day seminar taught by some of the most knowledgable instructors in the nation. It will be an exciting and memorable event for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment