Thursday, May 26, 2011

Wednesday May 25

I guess we have an issue with this site and nobody can comment anymore...
So - I'll write and tell you most of what you missed.
However tonight we did some things that you simply had to be there to know about them!

Sometimes a small class can be a good one.
It is scary though to have such a small class when we are embarking on a bigger, more expensive dojo! When I see 3-4 people in class my insides shutter. But - nonetheless we push forward!


Heian Godan, Sandan and Nidan tonight. A nice blend of the beginner katas!

We also took some time to stretch tonight - something we often forget to do.

Basics - a blend of 3 levels. This was more challenging for people just learning.

**Secret techniques and secret practice - this took up quite a bit of time in the class!**

Kogo-kumite.

4 comments:

  1. I can still comment! And I can't wait for the new dojo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you click on the "2 Comments" it should take you to a page to type your comment. Unless that's not working for anyone else?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very strange. I tried to post a comment earlier but I couldn't have even logged in! Now I'm using Google Chrome browser and yes, I have no issue. It may be a browser (IE) compatibility issue???

    ReplyDelete