Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Where was everybody? Was there another football game tonight??

But I'm glad I got to spend some one-on-one time with Sean and Olene. You all will be amazed how good they got just by taking tonight's class... We mainly worked on Kata and sliding punches.

I actually like beginners' class to be smaller than the regular class, so that I can pay more individual attention. Especially if you're a white belt, try to make it to Wednesday class, please!

See you all tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I missed everyone, but at the same time it was nice having so much attention!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've actually been trying to come to this class every week but had gotten really used to using Wednesday as my errands night. Every week I have the gi in the car ready to go and something comes up that I have to do, like cook chicken before it goes bad. Haha.

    Nicole was stuck at work last night, but we'll see you guys tonight and I'll continue to try and make Wednesday. I'd love to focus on basics, it's a great training.

    ReplyDelete